The tools treated by the HoningEdge can see amazing improvements in just a few seconds!
1.Remove burrs caused by tool sharpeners.
2.Trim the chipped and sawn edges of tools due to tool sharpeners.
3.Achieving a consistent rounding, making the blade smooth, sharp, and more durable.
4.Improve the machining accuracy & surface roughness the workpiece.
5. Increase tool lifetime upto 65% and reduce the probability of chipping.
How HoningEdge Works?
HoningEdge generate a magnetic field to drive hard magnetic nano grinding powder, and It produces a fluid-like vortex motion of the powder to grind the drill and end mill blades. It achieves the effects of burrs, trimming and passivation in a short time.
How to Operate
Just 4 simple steps to make your tool perfect again.
1. Insert the tool into the clamp (a standard accessory).
2. Using the tool length setting base on the HoningEdge machine to adjust the insertion length, and then tighten the clamp.
* The setting base for end mill is on the left side.
* The setting base for drill is on the right side.
3. Turn on the machine, insert the tool into the grinding slot, press down and start grinding. Please rotate the clamp slowly while grinding.
* For H.S.S. tools, it takes about 10 seconds
* For tungsten steel tools it takes about 1~2 minutes
* The grinding slot for end mill is on the left side.
* The grinding slot for drill is on the right side.
4. After finishing, please remove the tool while the machine is running to eliminate the magnetism on the tool. Then use the included brush to brush the magnetic powder attached to the tool back into the machine.
265 x 265 x 295 mm
AC 110V/220V (50/60HZ)
1. ø13mm clamp x 2 2. ø14mm~ø26mm special clamp set X1 3. Magnetic powder refilling bottle x 4 4. Hex wrench 4mm x 1 5. Cleaning brush x 1 6. Operation Manual, Fuse